Colne Valley Wet Weather Policy & Dress Code
Visitors are most welcome, but are requested to adhere to the following code of dress which we feel is in keeping with the general standards of our Club. Unfortunately, visitors failing to comply with the standards detailed below, will either be asked to dress as requested or asked not to use the course.
- Shirts must have a collar and sleeves, and may not be removed
- No denim, tracksuit trousers or football shirts are to be worn on the course
- Tailored shorts are permitted and may be worn with either knee length socks or sports socks
- Only golf shoes are permitted – trainers and similar types of footwear are not permitted
- Smart casual dress is acceptable in the Clubhouse
Colne Valley Wet Weather Policy
The British weather can vary from day-to-day, or even hour to hour – we therefore do not offer a rain-check policy.
If on the day of play, there is inclement weather for that time of year, we will happily re-schedule your tee-time.
However, once you have made the decision to tee-off on such an occasion we will not offer any refunds or alternative tee-time.