Get Into Golf
Colne Valley in partnership with Coastal Golf Academy have created a Get Into Golf pathway for people to follow from novice to active club member or regular golfer.
Our Get Into Golf weekly ‘Mixed Beginner Sessions’ give a step-by-step guide to the basics, from grip and posture to golf etiquette and how to play a full game.
Equipment and What to Wear
Equipment will be provided so all you need to do is turn up on the day in comfortable clothing and some flat soled shoes, trainers are ideal. Before you know it you will be out on the course playing golf.
12 Week Challenge for Beginners
We aim to have you ready for regular play on the course within 12 weeks!
Get Into Golf Coaching Sessions
- 4 week courses aimed at introducing you to golf and working through the basics required to enjoy a sociable game of golf
- Recommend to attend three 4-week courses, but can move to Stage 2 when ready
- These sessions will include getting out onto the course and making you familiar with basic rules and etiquette
£20.00 per 4-week course
Get Into Golf 4-Week Package
Get Into Golf package includes the following each week for the four weeks:-
- 1 round of 9 holes between 12:00 and 16:30
- 1 Get Into Golf group lesson
- Use of the practice facilities outside of lessons
- Get Into Golf golfer can remain on Stage 2 for a maximum of 12 weeks paying every 4 weeks
£50.00 per 4-week package
(actual value £70.00)
Get Into Golf Membership Offer
Colne Valley Golf Club is celebrating 25 Years and is pleased to offer:-
- 12 months 9-Hole Membership*